We had a fantastic series of CE presentations at the 2019 APCI Annual Convention, and now it's time to ensure our attendees get the credit they deserve for coming to the convention!
APCI works very hard every year to provide continuing education programming for its members. The process, behind the scenes, is very meticulous to ensure that all attendees receive proper credit and are able to provide documentation of participation.
To ensure all attendees are able to receive proper credit and show documentation of programs attended, the following requirements must be met by all attendees in order to receive CE credit:
- All CE programs at the 2019 Annual Convention are approved for both pharmacist and pharmacy tech CE.
- In order to receive CPE credit, you must submit your NABP e-Profile ID.
CPE Monitor is an online system for pharmacists and technicians to track their continuing education. You may visit the NABP secure web page at store.nabp.net to login or create a new NABP e-Profile ID. Be sure to bring your e-Profile ID with you to the convention to ensure you receive proper credit for your continuing education hours! You will also need to provide your date of birth (MM/DD) with the e-Profile ID.
- Each attendee MUST complete an ONLINE EVALUATION TO RECEIVE CE CREDIT.
You must complete the evaluation within 30 days of the CE course. All CE must be processed within the 60-day ACPE limit. APCI cannot award CE credit after 60 days.
To help simplify the process, follow the instructions below:
- After you click the link to go to the evaluation form you must register. Choose the appropriate registration type: Pharmacist or Pharmacy Technician.
- Enter all requested information (Name, Email, Date of birth (MMDD), NABP e-ID). Click continue. If there is an error, the error will highlight in red and not let you move forward until corrected.
- You will get a message that you successfully registered. (You will also get a confirmation email). Click Continue.
- Click on Information to double check that you input the correct information.
- Click on the CE attended to receive credit.
- Click on Evaluations to complete the evaluations.
- Once all evaluations are completed, click submit CE.
- You will get a confirmation that the CE was successfully submitted and will be allowed to print your certificates.
Click the link below to access the evaulation form: